Dixie Derby Girls News

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guest Skating in Nashville

Talk about TIRED.

I'm at work and barely functioning this morning. Took a quick bonzai run to Nashville last night to practice with the Nashville Roller Girls. I've done it once before, and I really love practicing with them because I get to learn a lot of things that you can't get from skating with your own team every week.

This time, my excuse to go practice was because myself, Asian Invasion, and Hell Razor were invited to skate with Nashville in their season ending Intraleague bout, the X-Pistols vs. the Assault Rivals. I wanted to get in a little skate time with the Nashville girls I'd be playing with this coming Saturday, and figured I'd be some extra work out time as well.

Nashville is about 2 hours from Huntsville, so I took off right after work. I didn't make it home until about 12, so I'll be needing some catch-up sleep tonight.

If you happen to be in Nashville this weekend, come out and cheer us all on!

Date: Saturday, October 17, 2009
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Tennessee State Fairgrounds-Sports Arena

Doors open at 6pm. The action starts at 7pm. Tickets are are $10 online and $15 at the door, but don't wait until the last minute. The venue routinely sells out, and they expect a full house! Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5730c5143071b00fdfecee6bb709003d