Dixie Derby Girls News

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello, and welcome to 2011!

HEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO OUT THERE?!?!?



Wow, I've been neglecting my eRacer X-files blog entirely too long.

My excuse is that I got wrapped up in the selfless and team-oriented writings that I do as the DDG Examiner. But that doesn't really allow me to talk about my skating exploits personally, so my resolution for 2011?

BACK WITH THE BLOG!

Man, I have a ton to catch up on. But for now, just know that I'm currently working towards returning to DDG and have been on skating hiatus since September. Skating = my sanity, and I really need some sanity back!

I'm also really missing the focus that blogging here gave my skating, so I'll be working on those 2011 skater goals and all other forms of craziness shortly!

Shoves & Bruises,

eRacer X

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5730c5143071b00fdfecee6bb709003d